Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rugby + Love III

Rugby Love: The French Edition.



How absolutely fantastic (and amusing) are these photographs? They're the members of the French Rugby team for a calendar titled "Dieux du Stade: Gods of Stadium". So wonderfully homo-erotic and muscular. Can you imagine waking up to this on your wall everyday? I think I would practically have a heart attack every time I opened my eyes.

Let's just say I couldn't post the majority of the photos on my blog. But feel free to look them up yourselves. You'll have to change your google image settings to "safesearch off" if we're REALLY talking business. Takes me be back to my drawing studios freshmen year.


It makes you wonder what the majority of their dedicated male fan base thought about all this. Though I'd imagine their fans' wives loved it.



But aren't they beautiful? They all have perfect gluteus maximi.






BUT WAIT! There's more.
[Inquiry: How does one get to be the official sander-offer of the models' behinds?]



Yes I totally overkilled this post but it's fine.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah hilarious (and gorgeous!) photos! great post! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog.
    New follower,I loved that also followed.
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! :-)

    You have a wonderful blog, I will definitly check back to read more of your posts. I wish you all of the luck in the world (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...