Friday, November 25, 2011

Earring + Holder (DIY)

So.. I needed a new earring holder.
 Typically, I would come back late at night, take off my earrings and just throw them on the shelf because I was too lazy to find a spot on my previously overcrowded earring holder. 
So I went to Target, bought two cheese graters (yes. and they're $4 each) and spray painted them gold (duh.)

TA-DA. a multi-faceted, multi-faced earring holder! Who knew cheese graters would one day have a function other than grating cheese?

so simple.

geniusssss.




boom BOOM. So much more organized and less cluttered! (jokes) 
Next adventure: a ring holder.


1 comment:

  1. I was recommended thius web site by myy cousin. I am not sure whether this post is
    written by him as nobody ekse know such detailed about my problem.

    You are amazing! Thanks!

    My web-site restaurants in tokyo airport

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...