Friday, September 23, 2011

Star + Gazer

Ever dream of falling asleep outside so you can gaze at the stars until you drift off? 
Well, I do. But that becomes difficult for two reasons: the stars are far away and I wear glasses, so I would have to fall asleep in my glasses but then I run the risk of crushing them if I roll over. Second issue: it's getting rather chilly outside.
BUT FEAR NOT!
The Infmetry Romantic Star Projector splashes the heavens across your walls, ceilings and floors with a astronomically accurate depiction. You can set the projector to your exact location and date so that the projector mirrors the skies above. 
Pretty neat, huh?
Now all you need is a glass of wine and someone to snuggle with. 



so magical.

Spotted at A CUP OF JO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...