Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fleetwood + Mac

Fleetwood Mac

Ah. Fleetwood Mac. Some of the most complicated relationships in show business.

Now I'm the first to say that Glee has gone downhill. However, the recent episode entitled "Rumors" was surprisingly good. The kids are assigned to choose songs off the Fleetwood Mac album Rumors, including the tracks, "Never Going Back Again" "Don't Stop" and "I Don't Want to Know."

The tangled relationships and break-ups of Lindsey Buckingham (a dude) and Stevie Nicks as well John and Christine McVie may have caused overall chaos and destruction, but created one heck of a good album. In lieu of the angsty show choir's interpretations, I've been playing the Rumors album on repeat. And no, not Scheuster-style. Although I'm sure I could dig up my father's old record somewhere...

Watch Rachel Berry's excellent rendition of "Go Your Own Way." Doesn't it just make you want to grab the nearest microphone and belt it?




and the fabulous original.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...