Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Egyptian + Obsession



Happy Summer! Today I caught up with two of old friends at South Congress Cafe where I had a DELICIOUS Endive & Spinach Salad with bartlett pears, dried bing cherries, gorgonzola and toasted pecans tossed in a pomegranate vinaigrette with grilled shrimp. Scrumptious! I then grabbed a delicious Iced Turbo at Jo's Coffee as we moseyed along Congress and window shopped. Popping into Feathers vintage Boutique I fell in love with this "Rad Egyptian Figures Scarf Top" which I left the store without but regret doing so. Hopefully I can make it back in time to snag it before somebody else does! Wouldn't it just look great with this Spiral Bracelet from Forever 21 and Egyptian Eye Earrings from Anthropologie? Maybe I could pair it with the hieroglyphic cartouche necklace I got in Egypt for an authentic touch.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I hope you ended up getting that top! It's way too cool!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...