Sunday, August 14, 2011

Seeing + Stars

So usually people focus on what underneath her clothes, but this gold sequined Dolce & Gabbana dress Kim Kardashian wore for Harper's Bazaar Arabia is STUNNING. Yes, these photos are back from the beginning of August, but as I sat in an Internet cafe in Amsterdam and jubilantly opened the email from my sister Lorelei about the shoot, I knew I would have to do a post on it.  Now, the gold sequin dress I ADORE but I'm still rather iffy on the whole D&G star phase going on. I mean, yes its bold and bright, but it just seems a bit too, well, simple. Call me old-fashioned but its just too graphic and readily available for cheap copy-cats.
Kim wore the star print in yellow, and Britney Spears was featured in Harper's Bazaar in the black version.  All dresses are from Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2011 Ready To Wear Collection. 
What do you think of them?

Brittany is the star-studded attire.

glitzy and glamorous





another wonderful dress.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...