Saturday, August 13, 2011

The + Protector

The first thing I'm buying when I get my first real-person paycheck? This leotard by We Are Handsome. I am literally ob.sessed.  It's  called "The Protector".
 I was reading a magazine on a beach in Ibiza and had a mini heart attack when I saw it being featured. It was love at first sight, and I have literally been thinking about it ever since. Well, technically its a swimsuit, but I would TOTALLY rock it with some black jeans and call it a day. Their prints are just so crisp and eye-catching. The pants are pretty hot too, but I prefer the one piece.  We Are Handsome is a small company based out of Australia, but their pieces have been seen on the likes of Rihanna, who had her Bob Marley version personally made. 
Are you drooling yet?





so fierce.

LOVE the balloons.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...