Sunday, November 20, 2011

DIY + Success!

Happy Almost Thanksgiving! 
Remember a while back when I posted the gold glitter Miu Miu DIY? Well, I finally got around to attempting it and wanted to share the results. So yes, not perfect, but I've never gotten so many comments/compliments on my shoes (except for maybe my Jeffrey Campbells..) and for the most part the feedback was positive! A couple of my sassy friends would just roll their eyes, but haterz gonna hate. Obviously you have to keep the rest of your outfit toned down or you risk the clash of the titans part II. 
Also, side note, these shoes are just cheap white ones from target, and the rhinestones and glitter are from hobby lobby. So yeah, they're pretty darn accessible.
TRY IT.

My Creation


The inspiration:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...