Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sexy + Sweaters

As fall approaches, I begin the hunt for eye-catching sweaters. And boy, have I found just the trick. Except they will be going straight to my Xmas list cause they are $70 a pop.

Meet Sexy Sweaters: unbearably desirable sweaters that sparked an internet frenzy and are now "offered" in an infinite array of designs, none of which are actually buyable. 
Enter the biggest internet tease: The Fashion Meme.

Below are the actual sweaters you can purchase from Sexy Sweaters (slash the website is called Mr. Gugu and Miss Go? To be honest I'm a little bit confused about the origin. I think they're polish?) 
The Memes are too follow.





 galaxy. so in right now.




The memes:











This one if for my friend John.









dis one is MINE.



spotted by Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...