Sunday, September 30, 2012

LAZER CATZ +NEVER NUNS


Dear avid listeners of my radio show "Anything and Everything"- exciting news-
 I'm back!
And its no longer a solo show- my long lost co-DJ CHARIZARD (he was abroad in Londontown last semester) will be pumping da jamz with me!!


So tune in to LAZER CATZ, NEVER NUNS. 
KWUR 90.3 FM/ KWUR.com
Sundays 10-11am.
(and like our facebook page)

playlist 9/30

THE SHINS. rifle spiral
LYKKE LI. i follow rivers
WHITE RABBITS. percussion guns
THE XX. angels
THE STROKES. under cover of darkness
BEIRUT. elephant gun
SANTIGOLD. disparate youths
GROUPLOVE. love will save your soul
MELODY CLUB. fever fever
MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS. primadonna
M83. midnight city
PETER BJORN & JOHN. breaker breaker
ROBYN. hang with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...