Saturday, February 11, 2012

DJ + CHANTAGOLD


"Ah, what is this?" you might ask. Well, it's my "wonderful, fabulous, world/life-changing radio show" (direct quote from a listener).

Tune in Saturday mornings 10-11 central to get your weekly dose of excellent music, new and old. The title pretty much sums it up. 

FAQ
How can I listen to this radio show? I don't live within your soundwaves.
Never fear, KWUR streams 24/7 at KWUR.com. Or  find "KWUR" under the "eclectic" tab in iTune's radio.

How can I show my support for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE?
Simple. Like the page on Facebook and keep up with the weekly playlists.

I WANT TO REQUEST A SONG.
ok. call the KWUR hotline at 314.935.5987 during the show. Just keep it non-mainstream. kwur rules. 

Do you really play anything and everything all at once?
No. Next question.

Can you give me a taste of what you play?
I'd thought you'd never ask. here are my last two playlists: 

PLAYLIST 2/4
COLOURS.grouplove.
AT HOME.crystal fighters.
THE SOUND. human highway.
PERCUSSION GUN. white rabbits.
POSTAGE/HOSTAGE. elle lefant.
HEART CONDITION. let's go sailing.
BROAD RIPPLE IS BURNING. margot and the nuclear so and so.'s.
MIDNIGHT CITY. m83.
SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW (FEAT SIMBRA). gotye.
POSTCARDS FROM ITALY. beirut + florence & the machine cover mashup.

{editor's pick: best song of the playlist:}  

{Bonus: sick Skizzy Mars remix:} 

PLAYLIST 2/11
MAKE ME SMILE. steve harley and cockney rebel.
FOOLS GOLD. tin sparrow.
HISTORY OF MODERN. orchestral manoeuvers in the dark.
YOUNG BLOOD. the naked & famous.
BANDITOS. the refreshments.
SOMETHING SALTY, SOMETHING SWEET. river city extension.
I'M FALLING. robyn hitchcock.
DYING IS FINE. ra ra riot.
SUN HANDS. local natives.
1269 LITTLE TALKS. of monsters and men.


{editor's pick: best song of the playlist:}




TUNE IN AND TUNE OUT. SAT. 10AM CENTRAL.

you won't regret it. 
(official tag line)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...