Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mardi + Gras

Fun Fact: St. Louis has the second biggest Mardi Gras celebrations in the world. WOO! So to accompany such an event, I decided to try out my new Mily Makeup Simply Liners eyeliner stickers, both the winged purple liner and the more eccentric ones, paired with a jeweled bindi sticker and some gold leaf.


I was worried they would feel stiff and uncomfortable but surprisingly once they were on I couldn't feel a thing! I didn't have to worry about smudging or rubbing off, and at the end of the day I peeled them off and set them aside for another day. I would highly recommend them- I received many a compliment from my fellow Mardi-Gras-ers.







Given to me by my wonderful mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...