Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good + Evil

Last night I went to a party that was themed "Good Vs. Evil". 
So, naturally, I chose a costume that would maximize use of my wardrobe. 
James Bond + Goldfinger.
Seeing everyone else's costumes was great. I think white swan/black swan was my favorite. 

 


Rumor has it that actress Shirley Eaton actually died from skin asphyxiation from the gold paint. I'm not sure how true that is, but wouldn't that be tragic? Imagine, dying from a gold over-load. Surely that's impossible...



Yes, so technically I was dressed as one of Goldfinger's victims. Not Goldfinger himself. Details, details.

My gorgeous friend Emma went as the peace side of war and peace. 
If only we could dress like this everyday. Amiright or amiright?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...